A Muse Studio Online Store

A Muse Studio Online Store
Shop Online!

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Mind's Eye Card Set




Hello! I got this very cute, but basic, card kit from Hobby Lobby on clearance a while back. I needed a gift for one of my co-workers, this worked perfectly. I jazzed it up a little by adding ribbon, rhinestones, dew drops, buttons, brads, flowers, glitter, etc. It turned out much cuter than the basics that came with the kit. Cheers!

Paper: My Mind's Eye
Accessories: Ribbon (SU, Offray, other), Dew Drops, Rhinestones (Mark Richards & Heidi Swapp), Prima Flowers, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. love your card set. but then i love My Mind's Eye paper. i saw your comment on scs mftidol, and thought i would look at your blog since you are from ky, i live in owensboro.

    ReplyDelete