A Muse Studio Online Store

A Muse Studio Online Store
Shop Online!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

You Rock My World! - MFTGD15 Challenge





Well, for the first time in a long time, I pulled an all-nighter brainstorming for My Favorite Things February Guest Designer Challenge. But I think it was worth it because I really like the way it turned out.

This was a fun challenge, this is one of my favorite color combos. The circle on the front is actually the front flap of the card, so the circle opens and the back flap is the page with the foiled hearts. I busted out my Coluzzle for the first time in a long time to make the front flap round.

Stamps: MFT BC Dzyns Hey Chica!
Paper: K&Company PP, foil hearts; cardstock from Hobby Lobby;
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black; Copics; SU markers
Accessories: Heart Charm (Wedding Favors aisle @ Hobby Lobby); K&Company puffy heart stickers; K&Co foil hearts, label; flat back pearls; SU copper cord & chocolate chip ribbon; American Crafts hugs kisses ribbon
Techniques: paper piecing



No comments:

Post a Comment